Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- Oppose Upton Snodsbury Chicken Farm
Help save 80,000 birds from factory farm misery Read more.
- Call for Fortnum & Mason to Be Stripped of Royal Warrants Over Vile Foie Gras
Foie gras production is illegal in the UK and causes immense suffering to geese. Take action Read more.
- Ask Harvey Nichols to Stop Selling Fur
Shamefully, the department store has just started selling items trimmed with real fur, undoing a decade of compassion. Read more.
- Pledge Never to Drink Vile Civet Coffee
Kopi luwak coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries that have been eaten and excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small, shy nocturnal mammal. Read more.
- Protest Against the Romanian Dog Slaughter
The Romanian Parliament has approved a law that would allow tens of thousands of stray dogs to be systematically and cruelly slaughtered Read more.
- Urge Denmark and Norway to Stop Torturing Animals in Military Trauma Training
Soldiers are shooting, stabbing and dismembering live animals in cruel and archaic training exercises. Please take action Read more.
- Ask China Southern Airlines to Stop Shipping Monkeys to Be Tortured
Please be a voice for the monkeys who are suffering in the primate trade. Urge airlines to adopt a formal policy against the transportation of non-human primates for use in experiments. Read more.
- Animals Are Hurting on Irish Fur Farms – Call for a Ban Now!
Fur and other skins look best on their original owners. Help us take action to end the fur trade. Read more.
- Help End the Namibian Seal Slaughter
Contact the Prime Minister of Namibia, and urge him to put an end to the barbaric seal slaughter. Read more.
- Urge Derbyshire County Council to Reject Application for Pig 'Prison'
Every step towards even greater intensification of pig farming in this country must be resisted. Please urge the Derbyshire County Council to reject this application. Read more.