Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- IKEA, We Want Vegan Meatballs!
IKEA is working on adding veggie meatballs to its food menu. But we need to make sure that the "meatballs" will be vegan. Read more.
- Wild-Animal Circus Ban – Why Are We Still Waiting?
Please take action to make sure the government delivers on its promise to ban the use of wild animals in circuses. Read more.
- Be Part of Our Biggest-Ever Demo for Animals in London
Join us on November 1 for an epic demonstration on behalf of animals killed for food Read more.
- Ask Denmark to Ban Animal Brothels
Speak out against the shocking sexual exploitation of dogs and horses in Denmark's depraved animal sex industry. Read more.
- Exposed: Sheer Misery for Sheep
A disturbing undercover investigation has revealed how scared sheep are harmed and systematically mistreated in the wool industries in Australia and the US. Read more.
- 'It Was Raining Pigeons': Millions Die in Taiwan Sea Races
Please add your voice to the protest against this international disgrace. Read more.
- Urge the EU to Crack Down on Cruel Foie Gras Production
Why is the European Commission still failing to take action against foie gras production? Read more.
- Ask the UK to End Animal Testing for Household Products
Dishwasher detergent, furniture polish, air freshener and laundry products all contain chemicals that may be tested on animals in cruel experiments Read more.
- Tell More4 to Stop Airing Crufts
The BBC dropped the unethical dog show after revelations about ill, inbred animals. It's time for More4 to do the same. Read more.
- Ask Russia to Release Wild Orcas Captured for Moscow Aquarium
Two orcas have been snatched from their homes in the wild so that they can be confined to a concrete prison. Read more.